Wednesday, June 14, 2017

unhapppy

Today I was unhappy. Since i have a lot of pressure. My husband bought a car but he lost his job and just stay at home.
But when he bought a car, cheap nfl hatsHe did not have any money. He just borrowed from my credit card.It means that i must we must pay
more that 20.000 next month. But i did not know how to pay. He said that he will have money next month. but he did not find job till now.
Since we did not bought our house till now. It 's my dream to have my own house. At least it is my short aim.
Maybe i am really really wrong. I should not believe him.Most of the time i want to give up the present marriage.Since we did not have the same dream
or the aim. He just want to enjoy himself without any aim.
Our daughter is 6 years old but he never thought that we should buy a house.He never want to teach her something new. When he have time, he just want to watch TV or just play games on the cellphone.
I do not know how shall i do now. What can i do to change the presend situation. Where is my future and my house.
Sometimes i want to have a divoice, But i do not know how to explain to my daughter since she think that we both love her. She even did not want us to argue, cheap jerseysSo how can i do. At least i do not want to believe him anymore. I must learn to be more independent. I must live on myself. It is all what i can do now.
Now i am always want to find a way to have a part time job. I want to earn more money then i can i have my own house later.
Hope i can realize my dream. Since i just want to be myslef now.

No comments:

Post a Comment