Thursday, April 13, 2017

Cambodia trip part three

As the second day of the trip, according to the plan we were going to Siem Reap city by air, there is very famous (Angor Wat)Wu Ge Ku which has been listed in world couture heritage I have mentioned in last blog.
I was told that Cambodia is not safe yet for the people walking on the street, cheap hats, there are many motorbikes very fast thought the street, it is so dangerous without any traffic regulation, that’s why Anita told me, it is better go anywhere with low profile. I found there are some people gazing you in the corner when you are in the public, but Siem Reap is the tourist city I believe it is much better than Phnom Penh.
It was taken one hour from the capital to Siem Reap, Lily she is local girl working for Anita company, she pick me up in the airport, and we followed her to the guest house which is totally free for me. Hehe, I was VIP here, how welcome we are. We took in on travel agent for two days, the tour guide is local guy can speak good Chinese, even I doubt he was from china at beginning. He told the history of Angor Wat which was build at 12th century, the smiling face was belong to Buddhism building, many of temples were swallowed up by the big trees with long hairs, how magnificent sight building making me exceptional.
To my surprised the guy was a good photographer,wholesale jerseys, he knew what I want for my pictures and he had the sense and knew where was taken the good photos. We have a really good time there, Before we left I invited him and the driver had the dinner together for my appreciations.

No comments:

Post a Comment