Friday, April 21, 2017

Women

From being afraid of bearing a baby to hoping for a girl.I hadn't got enough preparation.I wanted a girl because we could wear the same clothes when she grew up,also,girls are usually quiet.
In 2002,on a hottest summer day,cheap jerseys, son's coming to our family changed all my thoughts and life.Son has the same character as his mom,even a better temper,which makes me very content.Little by little,son have grown up,I find I love boys much more than girls now.
I found too many shortcomings on girls,for most of them are vainglorious and have complex minds.Of course,the ones with pure hearts are treasures until nowadays. If having both a beautiful looking and a nice heart,cheap Oakley sunglasses, they should be called angles. Especially when they become mid-aged wowen, ugliness from them even makes air too dirty to breathe.It's a sad thing to be surrounded by many women. Thinking of this,I can't imagine what my rest days will be like.I know I have refused to get close to them in heart no matter how close we look like outside.However,I secretly take those few lovely ones to my heart who need to be respected so much,for they have lovely and noble hearts.They need no much to communicate with,just a feeling.
If asked whether I still like a girl now,I will say “no”.
I am so lucky to have a boy instead of a girl.Son has changed all my thoughts,my life goal,cheap nfl hats, my preference even including my style of life.Giving a hug to each other is not only a habit but also my one need.

No comments:

Post a Comment