Thursday, April 13, 2017

Pressure

    I was a little nervous regarding the bug of program of testing machine. Some defects escape to next station that it should be covered by program of testing machine. Even though the root cause was the material issue, cheap fake oakleys, detecting this kind of defects was a mandatory ability for testing machine. As the owner of making program, I should take this responsibility to dig out what's the actual problem caused. I never felt so much pressure during the past several days when all people focused on what I will do next steps. I tried some different ways to modify this program, but, it is difficult to put into practice sometimes. I also contact local supplier for helping and he gave us some suggestions how to optimize parameter of testing items. But, it didn't reach the ideal situation. So, I am now upset how to explain this to my boss on tomorrow's meeting.
     Based on the current situation, I also pushed global supplier to provide strong support for problem solved. If nothing else, the supporter will arrive on Saturday. Maybe,cheap snapback hats, he could bring me out predicament.

No comments:

Post a Comment