Thursday, April 13, 2017

Cambodia trip part two

For our stays in Cambodia Anita has arranged in advance, I only followed her plan how enjoy the holiday, cheap oakleys, the second day we were going to (Siem Reap)Xian Li city by air, there is very famous (Angor Wat)Wu Ge Ku which has been listed in world couture heritage, I am going to tell my story in there in the next blog.
Today I am going to tell you the story happened in (Sihanoukvile)Xi Gang beach. I think I have the sense for shooting, I have a beautiful lady picture in my mobile, She closes the eyes standing outside freely, I showed the picture to Anita and LL at the last evening in the room, and told them I wanted to take the picture like this at the beach, let them to remember what’s the sense, distance, light and angle of shooting, I reminded them taking the elegant cloth as I planned.
The day was the sunny day with blue sky at the beach, In order to let them fully understand my points, I took the picture for Anita first, I must say she is a beautiful lady, She was getting into the character very quickly I press the bottom of my mobile as many as I can to catch what I want, and then let LL to do the same, after the while two of them were very happy and satisfaction for my efforts. It was my turn to be the actress. Two of them take at the same time for me, they did with good attitude I knew, but one was too far with me with fall on knees, and other LL was too high for camera, her pose liked a beggar in front of me, let them droop down a little bit or more closer to me, but on one can fully my points, The sunny day was very hot, the beginning it was not tired for the works, but after ten minutes later, I was fully lost my sense to take the photo, I was so disappoint and feeling anxious. Two of them were feting up with my in coordinate, afterward I thought maybe it was my fault,cheap jerseys, I should be patient, we went back the hotel room to share the picture, they were complain my bad tempered, but laughing was full covered the room at the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment